When we look back on previous seasons of Christmas Light Fest, there is definitely a lot to be thankful for. We are incredibly thankful for our customers, the memories, and the growth of this event over the past seven years. There is a lot that makes the Old West Christmas Light Fest a unique and exciting holiday tradition! Our team continues to improve and expand the event each and every year making it a premier San Antonio Christmas Event.
As we prepare for opening night in just two short weeks, we are finalizing details and we are highlighting some of our favorite things that make our Texas Christmas Festival a celebration that is a must-see in South Texas!
1. An Entire Old West Town Turned Into a Winter Wonderland
2. Experience a Texas Hill Country Ranch Christmas
3. A NEW Virtual Event Guide this Holiday Season
4. Family Fun Activities to Get you in the Christmas Spirit
5. Christmas Market Filled with Handmade Vendors and Holiday Treats
6. Outdoor Christmas Lights with Plenty of Room to Spread Out
7. Free Photos with Santa
Pictures with Santa are a milestone for every family. Visiting with Santa and taking photos with the man in the big red suit is a necessity each year and Christmas Light Fest is pleased to offer this experience at no additional cost! Ditch the long, crowded lines at the mall and come out to the ranch where you’ll see Santa and so much more!
Pictures with Santa will look slightly different this year but will be just as magical! Social Distance, Health, and Safety have all been taken into consideration for taking pictures with Santa this year. For more information about what we’re doing this year, please check out our Health and Safety Page.